You have declined cookies. This decision can be reversed.
Acceptable Use Policy for Key Stage 1 Pupils
- I will ask before I use the school IT equipment.
- I will keep my password private.
- I will look after all the school IT equipment and use it properly.
- I will always ask before downloading from the internet or using material I have brought into school because I understand the risks from virus infections.
- I will only put my own work on the internet.
- I will only take a photograph or video of someone if they say it is alright.
- All of the messages I send will be polite.
- I will not send messages which upset other people.
- I will tell an adult if I see anything which upsets me.
- I will not give away my personal information or talk to people I do not know using the internet.
- I understand that the school may check my use of IT and talk to my parent or carer if they are worried about my e-Safety.
- I understand that if I do not follow these rules I may not be allowed to use the school computers or internet for a period of time, even if it was done outside school.