- I will ask permission before using the Internet.
- I will only access the system with my own password, which I will keep secret.
- I will not look at or delete other people’s files.
- I will use the computers only for schoolwork and homework.
- I will not bring USB sticks or software into school unless I have been given permission.
- I will only e- mail people I know, or my teacher has approved.
- The messages I send will be polite and responsible.
- I will not give my name, home address or telephone number, or arrange to meet someone, unless my parent, carer or teacher has given permission.
- I will not use Internet chat-rooms.
- I will report any unpleasant material or messages sent to me. I understand my report will be confidential and will help to protect other pupils and myself.
- I understand that the school may check my computer files and may monitor the Internet sites I visit.
- I understand that if I break these rules I may not be allowed to use computers or the Internet.
You have declined cookies. This decision can be reversed.