This page provides a brief overview of details required by law for our school. Supporting Policies, Reports and Statements, together with required links to website resources can be found in the side bar of this page.
The name, postal address and telephone number of the school, and the name of a person to whom enquiries should be addressed is:
Mr Matt Coleman, Principal, Windmill Primary School, Windmill Lane, Raunds, Northants, NN96LA. Tel: 01933 623121
Our admission arrangements for the school, relevant for each age group, including any arrangements for selection, any oversubscription criteria and an explanation of the process of applying for a school place is provided on this web page.
Information related to our Ofsted Inspection can be found on this page.
We converted to Academy status in September 2013. Our conversion letter and all subsequent inspection reports will be found here or by using the link in our sidebar.
Key Stage 2 Results & School Performance Tables
Our KS2 results and School performance data is held online at the Education website, which can be found here to reach the Ofsted Data Dashboard. We were significantly above the floor standard using the progress measure.
- % pupils achieving expected level or above in English and Maths (2016): 54%
- % pupils achieving expected level or above in Reading (2016): 64%
- % pupils achieving expected level or above in Writing (2016): 82%
- % pupils achieving expected level or above in Maths (2016): 67%
- % pupils achieving the higher standard in English and Maths (2016): 3%
- Average Scaled Score in Reading (2016): 101.4
- Average Scaled Score in Writing (2016): 101.6
- Average Scaled Score in Maths (2016): 102.7
- Progress in Reading: -0.88
- Progress in Writing: +0.59
- Progress in Maths: -0.25
Full and comprehensive information, related to how we deliver the Curriculum across the school, can be found on this page.
Our Behaviour for Learning and Anti Bullying Policies will advise you on how we manage discipline and behavour at Windmill Primary School. Please see the link in our sidebar for all of our Key Policies.
Pupil Premium and Sports Premium
Special Educational Needs
Our Special Educational Needs Policy can be found by using the link in our sidebar.
The school's charging and remissions policy can be found by using the link in our sidebar.
School Ethos and Values
A statement of the school's ethos and values can be found here.